Firefly will provide:
- Two (2) GA Passes to Firefly 2019
- Your Poster printed as the Official Poster of Firefly 2019
- An announcement of your Poster design being selected!
Submissions will be accepted November 20, 2018 - February 28, 2019 at 11:59 ET. Voting will begin on March 1, 2019 at 12:01am ET and close on March 31, 2019 at 11:59pm ET. The winning Poster Design will be selected and announced in April of 2019.
Judged By: Fireflyers! Fans are invited to vote for their favorite submissions in March, 2019. At the close of the voting period, the top ten submissions will be reviewed by the S.P.A.R.K. Team, and a winner will be selected.
- 50% Art
- 30% Originality
- 20% Fits with event aesthetic
- Your poster design must be a piece created specifically for Firefly. Firefly may elect to use the final selected design beyond the printing of a poster.
- Your poster design must be a piece designed by you, featuring images and ideas that you own all the rights to, or have permission to use.
- Poster designs must be rectangular 24 x 36 inches.
- Poster designs must be made in 300 DPI CMYK format
- Account for a .25″ bleed area as you begin your design, to allow for proper printing. Your art file should measure 24.5 × 36.5 inches total. (Feel free to submit your final design sample without the bleed area to convey the final poster appearance.)
- Poster design must be submitted in PDF with [Press Quality] Preset -or- High resolution CMYK .tif or .jpeg
- “Firefly”, the year “2019”, and “Dover, DE” must be visible on the poster.
STAY TUNED AND FOLLOW ALONG TO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE POSTER DESIGN FOR FIREFLY 2019.